Well done Mancini...

bet bobby,s got tony soprano waiting for him back in neverton, come on bobbys only done what we all wanted to do, moyes is a winjing moaning ferguson arse licking lord of the rings stand in? if anyone needs a bit of the tony soprano,s it,s walton, but bobby you got it wrong tonight, the hatred towards that club will have to linger a few more months,but we have got to use this as a springboard to give it all we have got till the end of the season no matter what the fa does and thinks?

You've got that upside down Prestwich.

Moyes was the one who showed a lack of class. managers cheating and holding on to the ball. that was an act of deliberate disrespect and provocation

Probably the wrong thread for it, but some fans saying mancini showed more passion than the players, well I can't accuse any of the players for not trying

We ran out of ideas and just couldn't keep the ball and open them up.

We lacked creativity in the middle of the park - not lack of effort

I love Mancini for doing that tonight, shows how much he wants it.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I love Mancini for doing that tonight, shows how much he wants it.
I agree. Pity 1/4 of the City fans had gone home by then. Best bit of the match for me. I will remember the game for the frustration, the refereeing, but above all for that incident. Might be handbags, but showed that the manager really cares, and isn't going to take sh't from anyone.

Wish the Wigan game was on Saturday. can't come quick enough

At least Villa will be gutted tonight as well. And it's a 4 horse race, and we're still in control. Good Night. so gutted we didn't get something out of that game, but have to take the defeats on the chin, and come back stronger

Bonol said:
Hats off to him, ran straight into Moyes to get the ball... Say what you like about the incident, but he was the only man who looks to even care that we are 2-0 down.

Its called passion.

No its called being a dick. It was on the 91 minute mark, what the fuck was we gonna do score 3 goals in 2 minutes. Moyes has got Mancini in his pocket, both games.

2-0 down against Gillingham in the 90th minute.

One dick on here, maybe you have shown your true colours<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:25 am --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
Passion is one thing. Behaving like a classless clown is another entirely.

Yeh that Moyes what a clown

The link is proven.
gollum-1.png

Marvin said:
You've got that upside down Prestwich.

Moyes was the one who showed a lack of class. managers cheating and holding on to the ball. that was an act of deliberate disrespect and provocation

this

He was hiding the ball behind his back like a little school kid. I would have rugby tackled him back to middle earth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.