Well done Mancini...

Bryan said:
Halfpenny said:
Let's be fair here, we all want to twat Moyes the wanker. I'd buy him a pint.

You can buy him a pint and sit next to him for a few matches. Have fun, but sit carefully. Your arsehole was twatted by Moyes again tonight.

Someone ban this dickhead^^

Bryan said:
Halfpenny said:
Let's be fair here, we all want to twat Moyes the wanker. I'd buy him a pint.

You can buy him a pint and sit next to him for a few matches. Have fun, but sit carefully. Your arsehole was twatted by Moyes again tonight.
HOOF

Hats off to him, ran straight into Moyes to get the ball... Say what you like about the incident, but he was the only man who looks to even care that we are 2-0 down.

Its called passion.

No its called being a dick. It was on the 91 minute mark, what the fuck was we gonna do score 3 goals in 2 minutes. Moyes has got Mancini in his pocket, both games.

Go on Bobby! Cheered me up a bit.

C_71_article_1201624_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Was very close to the incident. It was pure entertainment value. Lets hope this takes the media attention away from the players after an average game.

For all of those who think this was out of place, get a grip. This was indeed a moment to remember as when our manager showed more passion than the players. Lead by example I say.

Well done Mancini from me - you showed your city passion tonight!

This was brilliant.

Bravo Bobby. Was hoping he was going to nut the whining ginger jock shitbag. Think he may have done if Webb hadn't got in the way lol.

Legend.

bluesoup said:
Was very close to the incident. It was pure entertainment value. Lets hope this takes the media attention away from the players after an average game.

For all of those who think this was out of place, get a grip. This was indeed a moment to remember as when our manager showed more passion than the players. Lead by example I say.

Well done Mancini from me - you showed your city passion tonight!

Well said.. passion should be instilled in everyone in the team. hope they all took note tonight!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Hats off to him, ran straight into Moyes to get the ball... Say what you like about the incident, but he was the only man who looks to even care that we are 2-0 down.

Its called passion.

Amen!!! Exactly what I said!!!

While those announcers were busy chirping Mancini I was yelling that it is true passion and desire!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.