Well done Mancini...

blumoonrises said:
I actually hate him more than I hate ferguson.. and thats one hell of a statement.
Not for me. Baconface is still the most detestable bastard in football. Moyes isn't far behind him, true, but that arrogant, hypocritical bully stands head and shoulders over everyone when it comes to representing all that's wrong with football.

How somebody can get praise for showing frustration in the way Mancini did is beyond me.It was a mistake and sets a bad example and will probably get him banned to the stands for a few matches.

Of course Moyes is and was a pain but doing what Mancini did didn't help or solve anything. He also got his usual praise for making changes.Pity they didn't have any effect but if only he would get it right more often from the start it would be better.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Hats off to him, ran straight into Moyes to get the ball... Say what you like about the incident, but he was the only man who looks to even care that we are 2-0 down.

Its called passion.

Spot on, didn't notice at first but having seen it on the tv today you can see Barry just stood there looking bored whilst it's kicking off.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
How somebody can get praise for showing frustration in the way Mancini did is beyond me.
Yeah, I'd rather he just sat in his seat with his arms folded like Hughes would have. Fair play to bobby, at least we know he cares about this team, he showed more passion than most of our players last night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.