Well Done Mark Hughes

Hughes must stay to build his team and system we cant scrap a whole season and start again.
Hughes needs to stay build work get used to the team. He will be given as much money as he wants so lets see what he does :) i think the board should not go for any "statement" buys just let hughes do what he wants.

All I hear on this thread are excuses. we have a £100 million pound team out and you are happy with that display. We were garbage again same as we were at pompey and stoke, we were a bit better at lpool and against boro. When are you gonna stop making excuses for this guy. When were in the championship?

spiritofMVF said:
All I hear on this thread are excuses. we have a £100 million pound team out and you are happy with that display. We were garbage again same as we were at pompey and stoke, we were a bit better at lpool and against boro. When are you gonna stop making excuses for this guy. When were in the championship?

Or maybe even the Uefa semis? Sometimes the glass is half full.

spiritofMVF said:

If you read the thread you will realise they were talking about our game against Liverpool! The date of the postings also gives you a bit of a clue.

We have underperformed for the majority of the season , it could get worse before it gets better , most likely one win away all season which is as bad as it has been for us.

Hopefully we will get enough points at home to see us through to another season in the premiership.

How much flack does the manager cop from the board with no more points maybe less than under SP for his two full seasons in charge of course Hughes will go if a better quality can be bought thats just the cold hard facts of managerial life and so will the next one in one season or less if he doesn't achieve the targets set.

For us is just premiership survival now , we have to ensure that first and foremost starting on Wednesday with the most important game of our new regime to date.

the second half performance was good, but it was hardly a massive achievement

liverpool played the worst they have this season.

stoke fulham west ham hull everton all faced better performances from liverpool and got draws at anfield

masterwig said:
The first half we looked there for the taking but after half time we came out with more fight and were a bit unlucky in the end.

De Jong, Zabaleta and Kompany were fantastic.

I'll criticise him when we are poor but today I salute him.

Are you taking the piss de jong was fucking shite gave the ball away more times than i can mention,i think given time he might come good but ffs fantastic

spiritofMVF said:

Thats not gonna happen but we are average at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.