Well Done Ric And Thanks

You know something mate? I can't read anything that you post without picturing this guy.

51Alvr9liML.jpg

See... I gave you a "like" even though I have no idea what you are on about...

Who is that guy?

JJ

Curious as to what the purpose of the like button is.
Is it to deter people from posting replies to posts that they agree with, thus reducing the number of posts in a thread?
Is it so that people can get a list of posters that like them?

I use it to show I like a post but not enough to be arsed to write a reply... like I just have had to with your post above.

I could have spent the time I spent writing this watching some more of Kun's 200 goals...

JJ

At the risk of being 'Clarkied': There sort of is.......... if you look at the bottom left hand corner of the post it tells you that you, Eccles Blue, plus x number of others liked the post. (In italics for illustrative purposes only)

Oh Yes, thanks. I can see that now. I couldn't see anything before when i was looking. Maybe when the tool is more widely used more posts will be liked and it will stand out more. I was scrolling through pages on other threads before and no one had liked anything. I can see the likes now. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.