Well done to MCFC Ticket Office

I must be honest that when I got there the q was back round the concourse in the ground to the half way line...I thought about turning round but persevered and was suprised the q moved pretty quickly and I was off home within the hour...not everyone is lucky enough to go down and have time to q though...Also the staff were , from what I saw dealing with punters pretty quick. So no complaints from me

got our 4 this morning on the phone @9
40 mins it took lol.
kept crashing ,n web down,
never mind though , some peeps never happy moan when know one goes then when they do

dont phone the prem numbers though
0161 231 3200 reception
or tickets
0161 231 2500 and wait then press 1

It annoys me people are moaning. With the prices being what they are there was bound to be huge demand. The can only employ so many people FFS. I am a season ticket holder and i will wait till I call. So for those who have got thorough and for the Ticket office people well done for your work today

not so well done to the cretins who have supposedly upgraded the online ticket website as our kid has been trying all day and has been crashing all day saying

"sever error in '/' application"

queued for 45 minutes at the stadium at 9.30am. got there early as i knew it would be hammered at that price, can afford to take my lads too.

Didsbury Dave said:
The game is nearly sold out in a few hours. At a guess the ticket office have probably sold 30,000+ tickets at least in the last 6 hours.

Now that's not bad going at all. The website hasn't crashed, the phonelines haven't gone down and the tickets have shifted.

The days of queuing around Maine Road overnight are long gone.

I say fair fucks to MCFC - and modern technology, personally.

A refreshing take on todays events!

If you can access this site moan. Why the hell can't you access MCFC.co.uk to buy a ticket?

I've refreshed my browser 5 times and got in into the ticket section - where it's still showing ticekts available.

Very astute bit of business this by our owners. Cheap tickets, but with thousands of premium rate calls coming in, they'll not be out of pocket.
Those 48,000 fortunate enough to get tickets will be able to watch Hamburg for the price of a Hamburger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.