Well done to MCFC Ticket Office

Matty said:
It must be luck of the draw. I've been trying on and off all day (I'm at work), can't get through on the phone, can't get through on the internet.

No it's no the luck of the draw, stop moaning, the poor people at the ticket office are doing their best. It must be your computer that is letting you down or you are a "jonny come lately"

I've been trying to get online all day (in between work) with no success... and phoning - kept hitting redial and eventually got through after about 20 times being cut off after 3 minutes... I only wanted 1 ticket and was offered Block 301 in East Stand which was - or so I was told - the only single seats left available. Fair enough, I only have a CityCard and accept that Seasoncard holders should get first refusal... but I have been to every home game so far in this competition and it annoys the **** out of me that all these "fans" have come out of the woodwork now that we are playing a better team and/or the price has been cut to £5 !!

Well done????
It is a fucking joke, your telling me that due to the phones not being answered and me being unable to get down to the ground due to work, that I cant get a ticket.
Despite the fact I went to Barnsley and all previous home games, surely some points criteria should have been implemented, it is situations like this that show our clubs administration to be a total joke.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productHome.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/Page ... tHome.aspx</a>

'best available' - sold out. Link provided above.

The Ghost Of Swales said:
If you can access this site moan. Why the hell can't you access MCFC.co.uk to buy a ticket?

I've refreshed my browser 5 times and got in into the ticket section - where it's still showing ticekts available.

PAck it in and give the rest of us a chance FFS!

:/

I cant believe no loyalty point criteria was used, so many fans missing out that deserve a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.