Well done Yaya - PFA player of the year nomination.

Jack74 said:
Does anyone on here actually believe Saurez should not win it , he as been head and shoulders above anyone he missed the first 8 games and he as led an average team to on the verge of the winning league .

Hope Yaya wins it as without him we wouldn't have the fa cup scored the winner in the semi and the final , wouldn't have won the league scored 2 against Newcastle when if u where their it was set for 0 0 .

But yeah Silva is better ,makes City tick with his 4 yard balls

Your obsession and dislike of Silva has become unhealthy.

stony said:
Jack74 said:
Does anyone on here actually believe Saurez should not win it , he as been head and shoulders above anyone he missed the first 8 games and he as led an average team to on the verge of the winning league .

Hope Yaya wins it as without him we wouldn't have the fa cup scored the winner in the semi and the final , wouldn't have won the league scored 2 against Newcastle when if u where their it was set for 0 0 .

and Weird

bluemc1 said:
stony said:
Jack74 said:

and Weird
and wrong

nmc said:
gmckennasell said:
If suarez does win PFA player of the year , how the hell do you explain to your football mad 8 year old grandson , that diving , biting , racism and cheating is just not acceptable ?

Explain that that's football. Not like real life footballers put glasses in other peoples faces, beat up their so called loved ones, racially abuse people, take back handlers, don't pay their taxes but usually not only get away with it but are worshipped by the press, media and fans alike. Ugly Betty is sub human - vile on every level but you never see his biting, or record of racial abuse discussed in the media - the press don't like the facts to get in the way of a good story.

there is a difference , suarez's indiscretions are all played out in 90 minutes on the football pitch in front of millions of viewers

sh249 said:
CitizenTID said:
Begbie said:
and wrong
and annoying
He's either a WUM or a simpleton.

Actually I think youll find that thats my job around here...

Well done Yaya.

-- Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:29 am --

sh249 said:
CitizenTID said:
Begbie said:
and wrong
and annoying

Well done Yaya.

-- Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:29 am --

sh249 said:
CitizenTID said:
Begbie said:
and wrong
and annoying

See! Fecking computers.

Well done Yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.