Well go on then... who have you got?

Re: fantasy football sides

mcfcjosh said:
2 defenders from one team is a big no no!
Same applies to forwards. I had both Tevez and Ade in my first draft, but realised that the likelihood of both of them having stormers in the same weekend are slim. Switched Ade for Van Persie.

Nervous Nedum said:
I NEVER put City players in, a few seasons back I put three in and they all either got injured or did really shit. Instead, I fill it with United and Arsenal players in the hope that either:
A; my curse works on the United players, or
B; they do what they usually do, win the league, and help me beat my mates.

I usually do that, but this season I haven't.

Friedel

Asou-Ekotto Shawcross Kolorov Dawson Huth

Yaya Toure Lampard(C)

Bent Rooney Tevez

Barton, Smith and fergsuon on the bench

One simple rule my friends...

You, as City fans, are NEVER allowed to put in any players from the dark side. I don't care if it fucks your score up. Them's the rules.

BimboBob said:
One simple rule my friends...

You, as City fans, are NEVER allowed to put in any players from the dark side. I don't care if it fucks your score up. Them's the rules.

This!

Ragnarok said:
My Final final lineup(honest)

905k.jpg

btw what do people think of mine.

GStar said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Lol's why have people got Yaya? hardly a goal scoring midfielder. you want corner takers or penalty takers.

Assists and a probable week in week out starter.

I torn between him and AJ who i'm not sure will play as regularly.

Doubt he'll cough up with that many assists i think he'll get alot of passes before the assist if you get me, ie pass to aj, silva, swp and so on.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:32 am --<br /><br />
Ragnarok said:
Ragnarok said:
My Final final lineup(honest)

905k.jpg

btw what do people think of mine.

Vermulan RB he's left footed mate, and plays cb.

TFS, it doesn't matter, that's just how the website spat it out.

You could have four left backs Ashley Cole, Kolarov, Baines, and Evra — they all score points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.