We'll miss you sweep....(Merged)

Re: We'll miss you sweep....

Truly the end of an era, SWP, the very last City player to play for City at Maine Road :-(

Good luck Shaun.

I double ordered a SWP shirt for my stepson a few years back now and have saved the spare one for my son which he'll get in about for years when he's 11. Be great to know what Shauny's up to then?

was a great player for us few years ago,not good enough for us anymore in my opinion,time to move on,thanks for the memories,oh and tell your dad to shut his big mouth.

Kun Aguero said:
One of the main reasons I continued going when Pearce was in charge.. Saved the club from going under when he moved to Chelsea.

Didn't have a full season under Pearce iirc, and spent most of the time under Pearce injured.

Oh, man, I've always loved SWP. I believe that he still got more good games ahead of him. I truly hope so.

Celebritykiller said:
Kun Aguero said:
One of the main reasons I continued going when Pearce was in charge.. Saved the club from going under when he moved to Chelsea.

Didn't have a full season under Pearce iirc, and spent most of the time under Pearce injured.

Yeah like 5 games injured out of 9.

He got injured setting up the winner v Norwich 3-2 away which made sure we were over ten points clear of the drop with 10 games left. We lost to Bolton next and keegan was gone, but we were safe.

I don't get it, he was told if he impressed in pre-season he'd be considered.

What happened to between then and now? All the same, thanks for everything Shauny, and at least you got to experience riding in the open top bus. You'll always have that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.