We'll miss you sweep....(Merged)

Re: We'll miss you sweep....

Ticket For Schalke said:
Club legend is a bit much...

SWP is a City legend in my eyes.

He's a blue through and through, at his peak was one of the few City players at the time who could strike fear in his opponents and sacrificed himself to help the club secure an outrageous transfer fee when the funds were more than needed.

All the best Shauny, your name will be sung whether you return to play at the Etihad or not.

On a day when we are considering Hargreaves a contract. What the f**k. I hope this was Shauny's little joke but I could still see it happening tomorrow.

Franny to Derby, Buzzer to Burnley, Corrigan to Brighton, Whitey to Leeds, Hinchcliffe to Everton, Gio to Ajax, the list goes on. Some players will always be Blues, Shauny is one of those who we will always call our own. Good luck in every game except v us.

Weiss and SWP go? hmmm..... Really puzzled at why Mancini thinks Balo's winger ability is exploitable when there's no obvious equivalent on the opposite flank.

Sad to see SWP go though, Chelsea sent him into decline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.