We'll miss you sweep....(Merged)

All the best shauny wright! forever in city history! Him and sun jihai class partnership on the right wing!

The competition for the wing places between he and Taarabt will be tasty.

Thanks for everything, Shaun. One of the best players City have ever had, and that's including the signings we've made.

Excellent song choice on this video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf5OdWYRIpM[/youtube]

But a crap song choice on this one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UtwrxqsQy0[/youtube]

Superb video of Sweep at his best on the OS. I think I mentioned it before but lofty better not fire a couple past us when next we meet. Certainly would'nt bet against it.

Good luck Shaun, I watched you from academy level all the way through to the first team and you were always class.

LEGEND= Shauny Wright Wright Wright

bluebunny81 said:
Good luck Shaun, I watched you from academy level all the way through to the first team and you were always class.

LEGEND= Shauny Wright Wright Wright

Me too, sensational for the under 17s. Watched him destroy many a team at Platt Lane....Played more centrally back then. All the best little fella.

thanks for the memories sean and good luck for the future.
One thing that saddened me was you listened to your stepdad who said go to chelsea, you were in great form for us, if you had stayed one more season you, i'm sure would have been a regular forengland and could have helped england achieve something in germany, alas you went to chelsea, i don't think that was good for you ( we did need the money, sad but true ) all mouriniho did was teach you how to dive and keep their bench warm, such a waste.
THANKS AGAIN SWP

I don't get over to see many games but I've been lucky in my last three matches to see SWP score against Arsenal at home, make that brilliant run down the left to set up Bellamy against Villa at home and see him set up AJ at the Dublin Super Cup.
Also SWP was the only player to come all the way over to the City fans that day and threw his shirt into the crowd, City legend.

Thanks for everything Sweep. A top player on the pitch,a top lad off it and a proper Blue.

Good luck mate and hope to see you back where you belong one day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.