We'll miss you sweep....(Merged)

So gutted he has left, nice to see he had a good word to say about the city fans who have always been great with him. I will be giving him a great reception at qpr away

Qpr wont be going down with him Barton and Palacious in the side.

I am gutted to see him go but he was never a top 4 player at Chelsea and he isnt now.

I still think he was good to have around the place and the others players liked him.

After working really hard in pre season and doing well its a bit disappointing as I still think he could have been used in the CC and in games against the lesser clubs at home without us being affected too much. Disappointing.

Re signing him was a great moment in our recent history and I will remember the goal against Arsenal in the CC for a long time.

Legend at City and always will be...

He just tweeted

swp29Shaun W-Phillips

Thanks all you true blues for the support and backing, I'll never forget none off you............once a blue always a blue

So many times since the deal was comfirmed I have thought about Sweep not being at the club any longer it has brought a tear to my eye!

Love you SWP!!!

absolute top guy and city through and through..just a shame we couldnt keep a space for him in our future. on fire pre season and im sure he'll do well at QPR.

thanks for the memories shaun, you will be missed

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Qpr wont be going down with him Barton and Palacious in the side.

I am gutted to see him go but he was never a top 4 player at Chelsea and he isnt now.

I still think he was good to have around the place and the others players liked him.

After working really hard in pre season and doing well its a bit disappointing as I still think he could have been used in the CC and in games against the lesser clubs at home without us being affected too much. Disappointing.

Re signing him was a great moment in our recent history and I will remember the goal against Arsenal in the CC for a long time.

Legend at City and always will be...

Except he signed for Stoke?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.