We'll miss you sweep....(Merged)

Grew up watching Shauny at Maine Rd as a kid. Would have loved him to have retired at the club pains me to say it but just wasn't good enough really anymore. Love the guy and will always hold a special place In my heart as a Manchester City fan for Shaun!

Hope he has an ace season with QPR, I'll support him wherever he goes.

Though I had money on us beating the rags 3-1 and he went and scored that piggin' belter.

Sad day but he was never gonna get in our side...

Wish him all the best in the world. Gutted.

Apart from Him I can only think of Garrido who left who said something nice about us???

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Got to say even though his last few years at City weren't exactly the best it was good to see a player leave without slagging off the club....

"I just have to say thank you for all the support you have given me during my 10 years story there and I will never forget you. There will always be a blue spot in my heart."

Good look Sweep, we've seen you mature from a kid to a England international thanks for the memories....

Just watched that interview on SSN, the lad looked genuinely gutted to be leaving. Brought a tear to the eye listening to his comments about the fans.
Good luck Shauny, thanks for the memories!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.