Well played Blackpool

there is no easy games in the premeirship home or away

teams will be after us no matter how big or small they are
we are the team to beat and the press tv radio papers are just waiting for us to lose coz we sell papers when we lose everybody hate us for having money we have become the most hated club by them

they have setup manchester city to be the wipping boys even the little bit of news make's the main back pages even if its not true they print anything

we will have to learn to have a very big back bone
i say fu*k the lot of them coz manchester city football club are here to stay for the next 10 years and anybody outside of the club are just going to take a running jump

but yes blackpool played very well but we won

cant be doing with all this well played [insert name of lower placed team we just beat]. what sympathy would we get if wed got beat? fuck all. we need to get more hard nosed imo. they are just another team that got in the way of the sky blue juggernaut. hope they get relegated.

warpig said:
cant be doing with all this well played [insert name of lower placed team we just beat]. what sympathy would we get if wed got beat? fuck all. we need to get more hard nosed imo. they are just another team that got in the way of the sky blue juggernaut. hope they get relegated.

you sound, and have the attitude of a rag

blackpool were excellent today, and the premiership will be poorer without holloway.

aphex said:
warpig said:

blackpool were excellent today, and the premiership will be poorer without holloway.

more like the sound/attitude of a fan who wants to be successful. too many times ive come out of these non-entity grounds having jibes rammed down my throat from opposition fans after weve been beaten.

and your holloway comment, blah, blah, blah. give it a rest.

Trigger said:
Fair play to them, they gave it a real go today and were unfortunate not to get anything out of the game (thankfully).

Charlie Adam had a cracking game and has a fantastic left peg.

Always enjoy listening to Holloway being interviewed as well.

I really hope they stay up, and with performances like todays I have a feeling they just might ;)

spot on trigg, i hope they stay up, they are a great club.

Thanks for the respect for our play. We had you on the run for while there. The difference was the finishing. We don't have a tricky goal poacher or world class finisher, they don't come around too often and are not cheap to buy. All your goals were scored with rare skills and were a treat to see.

Another home heartbreaker for the seasiders, but what a good game of football. See you at your posh gaff when we next meet. Good luck for the season.

warpig said:
aphex said:

more like the sound/attitude of a fan who wants to be successful. too many times ive come out of these non-entity grounds having jibes rammed down my throat from opposition fans after weve been beaten.

i see you are a fan who's empathy extends only to what you know. but there are other teams in the league (surprisingly, we play 37 of them in the season)

keep up the good work though, rag.

aphex said:
warpig said:

i see you are a fan who's empathy extends only to what you know. but there are other teams in the league (surprisingly, we play 37 of them in the season)

keep up the good work though, rag.

*yawns*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.