Well today put the question of worst fans to bed

‘The English disease’
Pretty much every single country in Europe is worse than here for hooliganism nowadays
English top flight football is very safe and sanitised nowadays that’s why 1000s of tourists pay good money to attend games

Unfortunately the rest of the world has failed, perhaps that’s one of the readers the PL is one of the biggest money earners for the U.K.

Yes it is they have a long way to go to get it under control. If we hadn't clamped down hard we'd still be the same.
Everyone worries about the Turkish but they’ll be sound in the main, it’ll be the Inter lot who will be at it next week. Fat bald men in their daughter’s tight jeans, swinging belts and stealing flags

Everyone worries about the Turkish but they’ll be sound in the main, it’ll be the Inter lot who will be at it next week. Fat bald men in their daughter’s tight jeans, swinging belts and stealing flags

Yes Blues will have to be on their guard. The problem is as soon as it kicks off, innocent or not, the police will probably steam in and batter everybody.

Shout out to the big fella in 141 down the side yesterday. He did an unreal job of keeping an ear out for songs starting behind the goal and going early in time and getting the whole block in sync with the songs.
Great atmosphere yesterday loved it.
Haha that might be me (if he had a beard) or another wider shorter lad who joined me, he was giving it some, I wasn’t for sitting down or letting anyone else either, think I may of told the wags to put their lipsticks down & get behind the boys in the next section, the whole block next to us just sat down & stayed silent, very strange when you consider the rest of our end stood & sang

‘You think your bucket hats are trendy…’

Coach load of rags pulled up to the services we were at on the way home giving it some mouth. Coppers put them straight back on their own bus and told them to fuck off. ‘You’re man united, you’ll do what you’re told’
Love it !

Unintentional highlight for me was after - loads of celebrating Blues everywhere outside Wembley. My mates wife wanted a photo - my son asked a lad about 20 with no colours - he looked miserable as sin - only spotted a red flag poking out his pocket as he was taking photo. TBF his Dad took it in good part - pulled out a red bucket hat and said did I want to wear it in the photo. Told him I’m going a fancy dress party next week and I might borrow it if I decide to go as a flower pot man
Flobadobble

Was on the barrier of segregation and stewards were asking City fans for flags that had been left on the floor and passing them over to United fans to take home which I thought was particularly odd
Either sad half /half fans or they are going to post pictures of themselves burning the flags claiming they stole them from big groups of city fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.