Well today put the question of worst fans to bed

To be fair, lots of the raggy fans were suffering from Routemaster bus lag after travelling in from the far flung London suburbs.

Now, it’s a well known fact that this travel induced ailment acts as an inhibitor on the vocal cords.

Consequently, their team’s stirring performance did not receive the crescendo of choral recognition it so richly deserved.

I have the same memory of the 1981 replay. I was ten and the memory plays tricks but sure we were there as the team picked up their runners up medals
In 76 all Newcastle stayed and clapped us all around there end we did the same for them. Different times.

From the early 70s United have always had a very violent and nasty subset of fans, and something their client journalists never mention, it does not go with the image they like to portray

on the whole they are an odd bunch of weirdos
Now they look like a Pep/Right said Fred tribute act, angry chubby little baldies in snide stone island

I had a strange experience on the tube. Going to the game and 2 Utd fans got on and we were stood in front of each other right by the door. Anyway, littlest of the 2 started mouthing off and asking if I wanted a fight. I laughed and made a joke of it as to be honest he looked like he might have wiring issues (other than being a Utd fan). His mate told him to calm down and I had a crack with his mate who seemed decent for a Utd fan. As we got off my son said those 2 are famous on Youtube. Fredinho and Angry ginge or something along those lines! Fredinho was a ballbag but the angry ginger definitely didn’t act as per his stage name!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.