Well today put the question of worst fans to bed

Whilst waiting for the tube to leave Ruislip station, a group of young lads steamed into passengers, 3 united fans, whilst the doors were open. One was bottled on the head, nasty injury.
The vast majority on the the tube were blues.
And the assailant's, dressed in black, who ran off when confronted by, mainly blues, chanted City, City, City as they fucked off.
The United fans involved weren’t hooligans, decent family men in their 40’s.
They were helped by blues stood near them.
As much as I hate the fuckers, the assault was out of order, and I’d like to think the fella bottled felt those blues who assisted him were decent at least.
Easy to forget we have our own set of shithouses. Not like the olds where you had a proper scrap with two groups who were up for it. Now just chicken shit smash and run. Fuckin cowards.

only brave when the numbers are in their favour which is why the always arrange to mob up.
4v2,8v4,20v10,chickenshits v women and kids,that has always been their style.

Over several decades they've attracted generations of social inadequate and mentally challenged misfits whose only opportunity for recognition is to join the rest of the ugly social outcasts cos no one in the pub will talk to them.

The don't follow the club or have any knowledge of football but they can March about with their green & gold shirts and flower pot bucket hats trying to look 'ard' until a proper mob of fist fighters turns up and they shit their kex.

These windowlicking degenerate sub humans got taught a lesson on Saturday that will sting and burn them every waking minute.

Talk quietly and carry a big stick !!
Ha ha ha!

They are absolute scroats. We got off at Wembley Park. Top of the steps about 10 of them 18 to 20 years old start jumping up and down right in front of my lad. One literally inches from his face. I grabbed the closest by the throat and just pushed him away and told him to fuck off. They all did. Was starting to hate Liverpool nearly as much as them but they have retaken top spot.
Was is aggressive jumping?

only brave when the numbers are in their favour which is why the always arrange to mob up.
4v2,8v4,20v10,chickenshits v women and kids,that has always been their style.

Over several decades they've attracted generations of social inadequate and mentally challenged misfits whose only opportunity for recognition is to join the rest of the ugly social outcasts cos no one in the pub will talk to them.

The don't follow the club or have any knowledge of football but they can March about with their green & gold shirts and flower pot bucket hats trying to look 'ard' until a proper mob of fist fighters turns up and they shit their kex.

These windowlicking degenerate sub humans got taught a lesson on Saturday that will sting and burn them every waking minute.

Talk quietly and carry a big stick !!
Yep, had the misfortune of being on an underground carriage with about 20 of them singing anti City songs from Stanmore to Wembley. We were 6, 3 kids included. Lots of references to killing blue cunts. One kept looking around at me at these points so I stared him down so he switched focus to the children briefly before turning his back.
At Wembley we’re getting off and they start chanting we can see you sneaking out and laughing. So I turn again, nothing.

Complete shithouses.

I have to say that a couple of southern reds did come over in the station. They were embarrassed by them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.