Well today put the question of worst fans to bed

Went out in Ealing afterwards with a couple of blues to the North Star pub.
More fans of both sides came in, everyone was pretty chilled with each other. Sat talking about the game with 3 auld reds who readily admitted we completely deserved the win.
Another big red bloke with a beard who’d been in corporate VIP box came over and whole there was a bit of light fun, was pretty much the same.
Decent band, decent evening.

View attachment 82067

Same club different cities.

Use each other as pretend rivals in the media and their fans fall for it but they’re best mates at boardroom level.

View attachment 82071

View attachment 82072

View attachment 82073

United and Liverpool were never rivals before the 1977 FA Cup final when United were jealous that Liverpool could potentially stop them being the only English European Cup winners and they played each other at Wembley days before the EC final with United fans apparently being very vicious and bitter towards Liverpool for the first time.

United had a bigger rivalry with other clubs, even Chelsea above Liverpool, back in the 70s.

Then through the 80s, United used Liverpool’s success to keep themselves relevant by saying they were Liverpool’s big rivals; and though the 90s and 00s, Liverpool used United’s success to keep themselves relevant by saying they were United’s big rivals. Each happy to use each other along the way.
Yep.
united v liverpool was never a big game when i was growing.
it was never mentioned
another myth

Bunch of these cunts attacked us City fans just by Wembley Park tube.
In fact I should say they 10 of the fuckers tried to take on a few hundred of ours by the steps.
They got a few well deserved slaps from ours before the constabulary stepped in to sort them out.
I mean what sort of fucked up idiots hang around for 30 mins after the end of a game to attack a mass of opposition fans.
Cunts the lot of them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.