Well today put the question of worst fans to bed

He’s in serious trouble him now
Scousers are already circulating his address and details.
If he has a job that’s gone, and that’s the least of his worries.
Seems he’s a suppporter of fascist organisation Britain First as well, lots of pics and video emerging with their bonehead leader Paul Goulding. Any slapping he does get will be fucking well-earned, the prick.

Was there as it happened. All calmed down and the rags got on their coach to Coventry about 5 minutes later. Police turned up just afterwards. One rag spoken to as he was trying to kick off with blues but most fans mingling well

Did not see any trouble, though did not leave the White Horse until 2 hours after full time
straight on an empty tube..
A few around West London last night with bucket hats, shouted champione at them and they got rattled
It’s rare someone leaves me speechless but a Scouser in a pub once told me he was at Hillsborough on that awful day. I had no response for him at all.

If United printed that shirt themselves then I think quality control need to be brought to account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.