Well Wigan was the last game :(

All the best matey...

Might not seem like it now, but your parents are doing right by you.

Aside from watching City, this country is going down the shitter faster than United are going into administration.

A turds paradise and dumping ground for the morally and mentally deficient.

I had never envisaged leaving these shores, but once you have kids...the world is indeed a big place.

Your folks are braver than most.

danburge82 said:
I'd be gutted if I HAD to leave this country. I love the weather, the fashion, the music, ans especially the footy!

Been there, done that (Melbourne from early teens to early 20s), hated it, came back. =)

Also think the grass isn't always greener, like it so much better here!

But good luck to Lewis, many like the big burnt land of Oz. =)

Left behind my two loves...City and Rangers...20 years ago for Florida. Best move I ever made, but watching on the telly will never replace those magical days and nights at Maine Rd.

I too wil be in Dublin, especially for a City v Rangers final :-))))

Good luck mate hope the move goes well.

With a bit of luck I'll be joining u over there in a couple of years, that's the plan!!

All the best!

You will be welcome with open arms here.
Let us know if youre in Melbourne. With daylight savings starting in a week or so, I hope you dont mind 2am kickoffs or 7am if its an evening game.
The footy seasons are finishing off, but the a-league is about a month old. Find yourself a team, watch some very average football and enjoy.

I forgot, cricket season is upon us, the ashes are on (go to the boxing day test in melbourne, expect about 90000 so get your ticket soon) but dont ask me to come..i absolutely hate the game

You didnt say where in oz you were heading to? I lived out there for a couple of years and loved it (despite ending up in a place called Penrith which is about an hour inland from Sydney which was a hole). Just be glad we are in the prem, when I was out there I missed the whole of the promotion season under keegan and apart from a few fleeting mentions of Danny Tiatto saw nothing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.