Well Wigan was the last game :(

lewisMCFC

i leave for australia, moving to Cairns, Queensland on wednesday, 4pm flight. So missing west brom. Will miss COMS, i kissed the seat and the main gates v Blackburn. Will be sad to leave the Blues but have to move with family. Will probably come on here few times a week to check news and of corse shadys links :),

I WILL be back to see City at COMS again and i WILL go to Dublin (if we get to final) and i WILL get to the Champs final :) ,

Last thing is that no matter what people say, City WILL succeed and take the abuse as a joke, laugh and reply with just wait and see. Man City is my heart and i will miss the Blues,

Thanks Lewis

lewisMCFC said:
i leave for australia on wednesday, 4pm flight. So missing west brom. Will miss COMS, i kissed the seat and the main gates v Blackburn. Will be sad to leave the Blues but have to move with family. Will probably come on here few times a week to check news and of corse shadys links :),

I WILL be back to see City at COMS again and i WILL go to Dublin (if we get to final) and i WILL get to the Champs final :) ,

Last thing is that no matter what people say, City WILL succeed and take the abuse as a joke, laugh and reply with just wait and see. Man City is my heart and i will miss the Blues,

Thanks Lewis

''bloody armchair fans''

KentBlue said:
Just out of curiosity, why are you off to Oz then, mate?

Whatever you do, hope it goes well for you.

Family mate, mum and dad wanted to move, and thanks mate<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:48 pm --<br /><br />
cassyblue said:
you must be lewis merriman,went to your dads leaving do last sat.

Is it mike?

All the best lad!

I'd be gutted if I HAD to leave this country. I love the weather, the fashion, the music, ans especially the footy!

But mate, get into the NRL if you can while you're over there. Apparently rugby league is everywhere in Aus, it's as big there as football is here! Itmight soften the blow a little!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.