Wembley Coach / Train Travel

I usually use Chiltern line from Birmingham Moor Street, but Villa will pack that route out.

I remember that one. That train got smashed and my mate got arrested.good days back then

yep the days when you could hitch a ride down to away games and jump the train home hahahaha

watford away was always a nightmare and city always took a good crew to the south games, we never backed down and the police also took a good rumble by the city fans haha and at times it was funny but thinking about it now we was nutters and crazy and you knew when city was on the away days specials

Remember going to Carlisle mid 80’s and the city fans set the train on fire, I wouldn’t mind but we was only half way there at the time . It looked like a scene out of a western. Eh it to Carlisle and it was full of old bill . What a fucking weird town that was.

Anyone on the special to Barnsley in then80’s when it hit a horse on the line and was delayed so we missed the first half. Around 400 lads running down a hill to the ground must have looked quite a scene!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.