Wembley hotels

YaYa

Afternoon all,

If we were to get to another final some time soon could any of you lot recommend a decent area to get some digs sorted. In the past I've always done it as a day trip, dropped off in Harrow for a few beers and then the tube to Wembley and back after the game. Always seems to be a fair few blues around there so was thinking I'd book a hotel there, should the need arise that is. (counting of chickens is defo not happening here...)

Any areas around Wembley that other blues have stayed that had good nightlife/plenty of blues knocking about?

Cheers.

Wembley is a shithole. Why not get a decent place in central London instead and go out in Soho or something?

Wembley is a shithole. Why not get a decent place in central London instead and go out in Soho or something?

Good shout but my old man wants to drive down, I thought this may be a bad idea for staying in central London. I could talk him into the train I reckon.

Afternoon all,

If we were to get to another final some time soon could any of you lot recommend a decent area to get some digs sorted. In the past I've always done it as a day trip, dropped off in Harrow for a few beers and then the tube to Wembley and back after the game. Always seems to be a fair few blues around there so was thinking I'd book a hotel there, should the need arise that is. (counting of chickens is defo not happening here...)

Any areas around Wembley that other blues have stayed that had good nightlife/plenty of blues knocking about?

Cheers.

Cricklewood Travelodge about 3 miles away. £29, could be less if you're offered a discount. Plenty of pubs and a really cheap Wetherspoons.

Afternoon all,

Cheers.
We always stay in the premier inn in Harrow, 2 stops from Wembley

We did a cheap hotel in Pimlico, just down from Victoria. Walkable to the river, houses of parliament and buck house, etc if you're planning a bit of sightseeing. One tube from Euston and easy to Wembley.

Wembley Travelodge does my needs.Really good if our designated pubs are on that side.
See no reason to stay in Central London for a Wembley game.
Overpriced and a lot of the hotels are bad for the price you pay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.