Wembley: Make It A Sea Of Blue At One End

danburge82 said:
I don't really go for wearing replica tops, jester hats, curly wigs or getting my face painted at the football. I wear what I'd wear to go drinking, go for a meal, go shopping, go to the pictures... I just have a shower, stick my hand in the wardrobe and put on whatever would suit the weather for the day.

I actually think the replica shirt, jester hat, curly wig, face paint fans look a bit, well, sad to be honest. But I'm all for everyone else going for it!
SVETLOSINQ.jpg

Sorted

southstand117 said:
jrb said:
Just like the dutch do at football matches.(below)

Everyone wear blue.

Love to see the club hand out free cheap blue t-shirts. one adult size and one kids size for all.

stock-photo-nuremberg-germany-june-holland-supporters-in-the-stands-during-a-round-world-cup-soccer-50984719.jpg

euro2008_holland_fans02.jpg
Why should the club hand out free blue t-shirts. Surely everyone owns a blue t-shirt

What the f*** has happened to this forum since we won last night? Everyones having a pop.

"why should City..............

Oh f*** off! Why shouldn't they? They could get them done for as little as 50p each probably.

What better sight than one end of Wembley and 32,000 fans in blue.

Ps. No doubt I'll get some clever c*** ging on about 50p t-shirts and slave labour. Next!

Never mind a sticky how about a merge?

You can tell we're not used to this big game lark...

So far today we've had a thread on getting the singing sections together (no chance and unnecessary) and now you want the club to hand out free sky blue T shirts to everyone??? Surely those who have a replica shirt, that they've paid good money for, will probably wear them anyway. Or how about we let people decide for themselves?

Are we going to have threads calling for inflatables/Blues Brothers/ticker-tape/banners/Krusty The Clown outfits....?

In fact I've got a great idea...

How about Red and Black, for Neil Young?

No?

eddie c 123 said:
marco said:
got to make this a STICKEY come on mods lets get it going
Has to be done, all of us in blue and them in there mix will show them right up.

EXACTLY!

Let them f******'s wear black, red, yellow, green, pink or whatever colour they want.

Let's make our end all blue. Everyone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.