Wembley: Make It A Sea Of Blue At One End

Didsbury Dave said:
1.618034 said:
Never mind a sticky how about a merge?

You can tell we're not used to this big game lark...

So far today we've had a thread on getting the singing sections together (no chance and unnecessary) and now you want the club to hand out free sky blue T shirts to everyone??? Surely those who have a replica shirt, that they've paid good money for, will probably wear them anyway. Or how about we let people decide for themselves?

Are we going to have threads calling for inflatables/Blues Brothers/ticker-tape/banners/Krusty The Clown outfits....?

In fact I've got a great idea...

How about Red and Black, for Neil Young?

No?

How about having a bit of pride in yourself and Manchester city and turning up as you would for any other game?

All this shit is making me cringe

You just turn up as you are DAVE. That's cringeworthy enough.

Listen DAVE, if you've got nothing positive to add, don't bother posting in this thread. :-)

I'm beginning to think other posters are right abut you, even though I've always given you the benefit of my doubt.

PS. Try the Adidas factory outlet in Stockport. Got some cracking original casual clobber. You'll look smart for Wembley. There you go. ;-)

Re: Wembley: Make It A Sea Of Blue At One End (STICKY until the

Why should your thread be made a sticky and not others threads that have ideas for how to improve the atmosphere for the semi final?

Carl_Man_City said:
Why should your thread be made a sticky and not others threads that have ideas for how to improve the atmosphere for the semi final?

Oh shut up.

F*** me! Another one moaning.

Who's next to moan about a post started by somebody else.?

One day in and the Wembley hump has well and truly landed on BM.

PS. Next moan. Your STICKY is capitals. I'm PMing Ric. Blah, f***ing, blah!

Nah I won't shut up thanks, most people there are going to be wearing blue anyway, if they aren't then its there choice, just like its there choice if they want to stand and sing or bring inflatables or wave a flag.

Wembley: Make It A Sea Of Blue At One End (STICKY until the

jrb said:
Didsbury Dave said:
How about having a bit of pride in yourself and Manchester city and turning up as you would for any other game?

All this shit is making me cringe

You just turn up as you are DAVE. That's cringeworthy enough.

Listen DAVE, if you've got nothing positive to add, don't bother posting in this thread. :-)

I'm beginning to think other posters are right abut you, even though I've always given you the benefit of my doubt.

PS. Try the Adidas factory outlet in Stockport. Got some cracking original casual clobber. You'll look smart for Wembley. There you go. ;-)
I'm sorry if it seems negative. I really don't mind if kids want to do stuff, I was head to toe in city gear for the 81 cup final.

I'm a traditionalist when it comes to football. I just don't like this manufactured atmosphere stuff. It's noise that makes a big game an occasion and that happens spontaneously.

I've made my points anyway and I don't want to piss on Anyones chips.

And I'm not a casual. I'm an individual.

I'll be in my now pink and grey classic shirt that's about 20 years old.

It always gets all the cup games, this year it may actually be a lucky charm.

danburge82 said:
I don't really go for wearing replica tops, jester hats, curly wigs or getting my face painted at the football. I wear what I'd wear to go drinking, go for a meal, go shopping, go to the pictures... I just have a shower, stick my hand in the wardrobe and put on whatever would suit the weather for the day.

I actually think the replica shirt, jester hat, curly wig, face paint fans look a bit, well, sad to be honest. But I'm all for everyone else going for it!
This is how I feel 100%. never wore a replica top to go to a game, this has nothing to do with me thinking I am too cool for school or let like that, just never done it. I don't have a prob with anyone else wearing all the clobber tho.

I agree that NOISE is what atmosphere is all about, but it must be more inspiring for players to kick towards an end full of blue, flags waving etc than not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.