Wembley roll call

Going with my husband Block 120 row 7
Does anyone know if the Torch will be serving food that day?

out numbered,by gobby gooners,,bring it on,i cant wait it will be a little like old times,thousands of the twats,but we wont be shy,its what made us the fans we are today,

Confused.com
15 minutes ago City website said SOLD OUT for Community shield tickets. Just signed on again and 2 blocks are now available

ped said:
out numbered,by gobby gooners,,bring it on,i cant wait it will be a little like old times,thousands of the twats,but we wont be shy,its what made us the fans we are today,
Dead right mate! 10 of going and we wont be shy either when it comes to putting these gobby tarquins in there place, bring it on!

x 4 We've waited decades for success like this so why not enjoy every game

thebodmaster said:
ped said:
Dead right mate! 10 of going and we wont be shy either when it comes to putting these gobby tarquins in there place, bring it on!
we wont fucking take it !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.