Wembley seat swaps

Im a city fan with two club wembley tickets in 213 behind the goal Sunderland end and if there are any Sunderland fans with 2 equivalent seats in club wemberly in the city end I would like to swap.

Pm me

Glebe said:
Im a city fan with two club wembley tickets in 213 behind the goal Sunderland end and if there are any Sunderland fans with 2 equivalent seats in club wemberly in the city end I would like to swap.

Pm me

Sent you a pm mate

Discopants9 said:
Another sunderland fan with tickets in the city end looking at doing a swap if possible lads even if it's neutral end
Still looking for a swap if anyone else is

I Know it's a long shot but my mate (SAFC fan) has just managed to get hold of a ticket in your end.

I know your fans are a polite and courteous bunch and he's not daft enough to celebrate/wear colours etc so I'm sure he won't get in any bother and will probably enjoy the craic.

Obviously the lad is desperate to get a ticket in the Sunderland end so if anyone happens to be stuck in with the Mackems and fancies a ticket swap (it a £90 ticket but will swap for any other value one) then I'd be happy to sort it out.

PM me your number and we'll agree to meet up on the day.

blue in yorkshire said:
just wondering - how have Sunderland fans got hold of tickets in the city end ?
got mine from one of these overseas reselling websites mate, didn't say it was city end till all paid for, hence trying to swap with anyone who is in the safc end, happens all the time as never enough tickets is released to the clubs to sell and fans go other routes to get there...

Discopants9 said:
blue in yorkshire said:
just wondering - how have Sunderland fans got hold of tickets in the city end ?
got mine from one of these overseas reselling websites mate, didn't say it was city end till all paid for, hence trying to swap with anyone who is in the safc end, happens all the time as never enough tickets is released to the clubs to sell and fans go other routes to get there...

Thanks for clearing that up mate

I have 3 tickets in the Man City end from one of these overseas sites when I thought I was buying tickets in Sunderland end.

If anyone has 3 tickets in Sunderland end or Club wembley towards the Sunderland end please get in touch.

1 city ticket for 1 sunderland ticket? im an safc fan with a man city ticket.. looking to swap.. pm me if intersted

Gray

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.