Wembley seat swaps

I bought 3 tickets 2 weeks ago.
They disappeared before they arrived at my house...
I now have to pick em up from Wembley
Just be careful who you buy or swap tickets off
I imagine there will be quite a few cancelled tickets floating around

EVILBLUEANT said:
I bought 3 tickets 2 weeks ago.
They disappeared before they arrived at my house...
I now have to pick em up from Wembley
Just be careful who you buy or swap tickets off
I imagine there will be quite a few cancelled tickets floating around

totally agree mate, if you do swaps best do it in pairs with one going first then one of the others going in the other end - hope that makes sense

Sunderland fan here. I have got two city tickets and I am looking to swap them for 2 in the Sunderland end. travelling down to the capital early hours of tomorrow morning. if anyone would do me a swap please PM me or let me know so we can sort something out.

Cheers

Rob

Who wants to swap a 40 ticket for a 72 pound ticket. With the cash difference coming our way. Will be in the green man around 12.30 . Ta

Sunderland fan here, I have 3 club Wembley tickets sat in 244 (man city side of stadium) looking for any man city supporters sitting on the Sunderland side of club Wembley, willing to swap inside the stadium to avoid scammers! Pm for more details

Pair of tickets in City end. Want to swap for a pair of tickets in Sunderland end or neutral section.

Anybody interested let me know

Sunderland Forum now estimate over 2000 Sunderland fans in Man City end - Great support for the lads :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.