Wembley seat swaps

Don't want to worry you sunderland fans - but was in same position as you last year vs wigan
Eventually got in to ground - but then got ejected - for being in wrong end
If you don't swop before tomorrow you might as well sell!
Unless you want to sit in the city end with no colours - and show no sign of emotion whatsoever!!

kippax1958g said:
Don't want to worry you sunderland fans - but was in same position as you last year vs wigan
Eventually got in to ground - but then got ejected - for being in wrong end
If you don't swop before tomorrow you might as well sell!
Unless you want to sit in the city end with no colours - and show no sign of emotion whatsoever!!

that's normal at cold Trafford.

Looking for a favor at the turnstiles fellow blues. We don't want to swap our seats as such but if anyone has an adult ticket for a junior supporter around block 137 entrance J or K , i would be happy to give them a few quid to let my 18 year old son use the adult one to get in and for their son or daughter to use the concession. Once in, we can all sit in our original seats.
Alternatively,if anyone has 2 adults and would like to swap for 1 adult and a concession ( and the money diff ) then we may be happy to do that. cheers

Sorry but another SAFC Supporter managed to get a ticket in the city end blk 543. Any chance someone wants to swap? Although looking at all the posts I'm not alone

Mackems!

Got one ticket at the Sunderland end - block 123.

Will swap for a ticket in the City end.

Please pm if interested.

br Svein

Down London now in Camden on the drink. I'm a Sunderland fan and got 2 city tickets ones mine and ones my mates we are looking to swap 2 for Sunderland end! Someone please help me out!
pm me
Cheers
Rob Safc fan

Hello there,

One more Sunderland fan with two tickets in the City end - Block 134 - right behind the goal £72 seats.
Looking to swap for Sunderland end...
PM if interested. Secure swap.

Many Thanks,

Redandwhite1973 said:
Hello there,

One more Sunderland fan with two tickets in the City end - Block 134 - right behind the goal £72 seats.
Looking to swap for Sunderland end...
PM if interested. Secure swap.

Many Thanks,

Hi! Have one Sunderland ticket, block 123 and row 3. Only interested in a swap for a City ticket. Let me know if you're interested.

Hi Safc fan looking for One ticket in safc end got Two city tickets will swap one and sell one block 552 dead on halfway line
pm me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.