Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: How are ticket sales going?

The plan :

5cdppl.pngg

Well I got 1290 points and getting my ticket on Sunday, not in the slightest bit worried.

Honestly I'm not.

No really I'm not.

Actually I'm shitting myself :)

Tickets for the last semi at COMs were hardly gold dust......Wembley looking like being the same so far too, might get one with my 200 points and access card!

As posted in another Thread. Spoke to Danny Wilson this morning. He said there's a significant number of Tickets left. Me, and others on over 2k Points, shouldn't have any issues getting them on Thursday.

AlthamBlue said:
As posted in another Thread. Spoke to Danny Wilson this morning. He said there's a significant number of Tickets left. Me, and others on over 2k Points, shouldn't have any issues getting them on Thursday.
Sick.

Still gonna go down early on though.

Mostly because I won't sleep the night before anyway :)

Bluemoon115 said:
AlthamBlue said:
Sick.

Still gonna go down early on though.

Mostly because I won't sleep the night before anyway :)

I'll be there about half 7 :o) Where do you actually go to get your Ticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.