Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: How are ticket sales going?

johnmc said:
jimharri said:
Fuck all chance of any left for CC holders with small, sorry, tiny loyalty points!

:-(

Just for future reference whats the difference between small and tiny?
570. I've managed to get over three times this season so far. Each trip knocks me back around €250-300, so I simply cannot afford to come over any more often.

Bluemoon115 said:
Small gets a sigh. Tiny gets a laugh.
Going on that criteria, I'd say ''laugh'' more than''sigh''!

Ah well, a couple of bottles of something alcohol-ly and a tube of barbecue pringles in front of the telly for me.

jimharri said:
johnmc said:
Just for future reference whats the difference between small and tiny?
570. I've managed to get over three times this season so far. Each trip knocks me back around €250-300, so I simply cannot afford to come over any more often.

Bluemoon115 said:
Small gets a sigh. Tiny gets a laugh.
Going on that criteria, I'd say ''laugh'' more than''sigh''!

Ah well, a couple of bottles of something alcohol-ly and a tube of barbecue pringles in front of the telly for me.
Think yourself lucky, at Wembley that costs about £30.

Im gutted because im going away on a stag do on thursday so i wouldnt be able to get one if they did come available :-(. Just wondering though....I used to have a season ticket before i skipped off to Uni (i.e. 4 years ago). Had that for 5 seasons but ive never recieved any points for it. Is there anyway you can get old points added on?

Ive got 1910 and can either get one on wednesday if there are still tickets for u16's if buying with an adult or on friday when i qualify. Very worried about the latter as i have to get a train to piccadilly at 5 to 10 :/
How long have people being queing if they get there at like 8 or so?

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Ive got 1910 and can either get one on wednesday if there are still tickets for u16's if buying with an adult or on friday when i qualify. Very worried about the latter as i have to get a train to piccadilly at 5 to 10 :/

Get it over the phone.

mcfcliam said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:

Get it over the phone.
Theyre always jammed or so ive been told

AlthamBlue said:
As posted in another Thread. Spoke to Danny Wilson this morning. He said there's a significant number of Tickets left. Me, and others on over 2k Points, shouldn't have any issues getting them on Thursday.

Are you being serious? Because I've been bricking it since last Friday about getting mine this Friday! I've got a real Spanish speaking exam on Wednesday and it's not good for my nerves! Haha, my mum is that much of a legend, she's getting to City at 6 in the morning to make sure she's first in the queue to get the tickets! She knows how desperate I want to go; will be pretty gutted if I don't go :(

Can you order on the phone Thursday and pick them up at the ground Friday.There is a good chance of me being away from home until the end of the week leading up to the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.