Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: How are ticket sales going?

marco said:
St Ives blue said:
I have posted this message before, but thought I'd try again...

Can anyone offer a bit of advice?

I've got absolutely no chance of getting a ticket for Wembley through the official route as I am a CityCard holder who really only gets to a couple of games a season (I live in Cornwall, although I was a regular Kippax season ticket holder in the 80s).

Loads of ticket sales websites like 'online ticket express' or 'the sports box office' seem to have tickets at £200+, but are they cosher? Has anybody on here bought from these places before?

Obviously if anyone has a spare ticket or 2 for sale then please let me know, otherwise looks like i might have to bankrupt myself!!

they do look a little suspect to me as the phone numbers are strange,i think they work from outside the uk to avoid touting laws,if you pay by credit card you should be coverd against this,whats the company name? try googling it for complaints and see what comes up[/q

Only tickets sold by MCFC are Kosher, do not buy from anyone else????? you won't get in and you will be arrested.

danny123 said:
AlthamBlue said:
As posted in another Thread. Spoke to Danny Wilson this morning. He said there's a significant number of Tickets left. Me, and others on over 2k Points, shouldn't have any issues getting them on Thursday.

Are you being serious? Because I've been bricking it since last Friday about getting mine this Friday! I've got a real Spanish speaking exam on Wednesday and it's not good for my nerves! Haha, my mum is that much of a legend, she's getting to City at 6 in the morning to make sure she's first in the queue to get the tickets! She knows how desperate I want to go; will be pretty gutted if I don't go :(

I think we'll be reet! Thanks to your mum for getting mine too!

Rang just now ...got through no problem but didn't buy my ticket...my son's points due tomorrow and I thought I might be able to blag his seat with mine today...not possible so another 24 hour wait so we can sit together.

Interestingly the sales girl said they were selling by block so I don't think there's a lot of choice abut where you sit now...Mine would have been top tier front corner so might end up a bit higher but hey ho...we have watched all City games together and now is not the time to change.

I got there at bang on 9am, just as they started selling, 131 in the queue, sorted within 45 minutes, a good Category 3 £40 ticket on the front row of the tier above the Club Wanker seats. I've been a critic of the ticket office in the past but fair play, its a pretty slick system with the toilets and catering open.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:12 am --<br /><br />
GazC said:
danny123 said:
Are you being serious? Because I've been bricking it since last Friday about getting mine this Friday! I've got a real Spanish speaking exam on Wednesday and it's not good for my nerves! Haha, my mum is that much of a legend, she's getting to City at 6 in the morning to make sure she's first in the queue to get the tickets! She knows how desperate I want to go; will be pretty gutted if I don't go :(

I think we'll be reet! Thanks to your mum for getting mine too!
You'll be fine with that many lads. The £40 seats were selling well today when I was there but still plenty available, and stacks of the £30 seats left on the desk.
Of course the security guys know nothing about ticket numbers, but the guy I was talking to said he had to be available to work until at least Friday and probably Saturday. Make of that what you will....

i collect my wonka chocolate bar tomorrow, lets hope there are still tickets left and the ticket office girls are wraping them up for tomorow

What's best time to go down tomorrow morning? I was thinking of turning up at about 8ish.

Also, is there an 0161 number to get through to the ticket office? Was going to queue up and ring at the same time.

mcfc_ms said:
What's best time to go down tomorrow morning? I was thinking of turning up at about 8ish.

Also, is there an 0161 number to get through to the ticket office? Was going to queue up and ring at the same time.

Got there about 10-30 today no waiting, got 2 x £40.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.