Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: How are ticket sales going?

OS now saying all but £30 sold out. Funny, was when I was there at lunchtime there was ONE £30 ticket left which some guy snapped up! Looks like all the re-issued £60 tickets have gone as well.

Re: MEGABUS ON FRIDAY

We are going down friday afternoon on National express, but not got tickets yet !

Cheers chaps, all this waiting for tickets is making me ill. I am gonna set off from Heywood at about 4am !

danolicha said:
Cheers chaps, all this waiting for tickets is making me ill. I am gonna set off from Heywood at about 4am !

See you there setting of at 4.30am from Stockport.

I've just bought a ticket for the missus.
Only offered £60 seat, Block 142, row 15 or 16 only.
V fortunate!

Car park one is the first they open, was there this morning at 4 and there was 9 people before me, one being there since one, my advice get there extra early as limited seats available!

Good luck!

meldrew said:
Car park one is the first they open, was there this morning at 4 and there was 9 people before me, one being there since one, my advice get there extra early as limited seats available!

Good luck!

Ticket office opens at 11am tomorrow, peeps going at 4am are in for a very long wait, myself included

I feel for all you guys still wanting tickets, I had to go at 6 this morning and was shitting bricks.
As for the info of only selling 300 today rubish, I got there at 6 and was 5e in the Q the guy infront got 6 and the girl behind got 6, I got 4 and there was another 200 people behind us at lleast.

Good luck guys and girls!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.