Wembley Thread (merged)

mancmackem said:
lancs blue said:
WTF? The £60 ones were supposed to have sold out on the first day!

Returns or bullshit.

Returns from Wembley I was told, probably seats not wanted by corporates. I got one as well, in block 124, by the sound of it they have released two blocks, one on either side. Hopefully they have released the whole blocks, and its not just a few genuine fans in with the corporates

Re: How are ticket sales going?

colinkelly12 said:
Anyone seen any spares for sale yet, and if so what were they going for. My mate is travelling down ticketless so is searching.

Col, be VERY VERY carefull mate.

I was down at the ground today to get my ticket at 12:00-12:30. All 30-50 quid tickets gone. However, there were a lot of 60 quid tickets that were on resale from businesses that had returned them. Ticket office advised me they believed all of these would sell out today. Steward advised me that it had been a quiet day and only sold around 300 tickets in total.

To be honest more people seemed to be there for Blackburn and Liverpool tickets rather than wembley.

Don't waste your time/money trying to get through on the phone as no one was answering - straight to engaged tone each time!

Re: Which london pub are we turning blue then?

Me and my mates are staying at the days inn, south ruislip, any bluemooners in and around that area???? About 8 miles from wemberley, setting off at 7am.

ANYONE KNOW OF ANY COACHES OR ANY SORT OF TRAVEL GOING TO WEMBLEY FROM THE BURY/MANCHESTER AREA NEED 2 SPACES.BE MASSIVELY APPRECIATED IF ANYONE COULD HELP OUT ITS £110 ON THE TRAIN TOO DEAR THAT.

Re: Which london pub are we turning blue then?

These vids should give most an idea of what the beer garden is like, never been myself, but looks huge.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtYNIdno5C8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRz5JqzjizU[/youtube]

The outer gates open at 5am, and that's when the queue at W gate starts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.