Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: So the semi-tickets will sell out in the morning, and..

If they allow Juniors with 1000 points to get one when their parent can then I think anyone below 3000 would have no chance. I actually think it may be a bit higher 3250

Re: How are ticket sales going?

centere half tickets there only a few hundred left ant they

me and the other half made the decision to go to the semis instead of the final WHEN we get there,for the final we will have the biggest blue house party ever.we want to spend the day of the final at home with family and freinds.guess someone will use our points(3900) to get a ticket.

Bluemoon115 said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Once these "Extra" £60 tickets are gone you have to sit on the bench, Leave it too long and you have to play right back !
I'm waiting until they release the centre half tickets. Bit more of an atmosphere there I reckon.
i'm going for defensive mid-field
i tackle as hard as NDJ and pass the ball better

squirtyflower said:
Bluemoon115 said:
I'm waiting until they release the centre half tickets. Bit more of an atmosphere there I reckon.

I will wait for a strikers role as I am a great darts player !

n reddish blue said:
me and the other half made the decision to go to the semis instead of the final WHEN we get there,for the final we will have the biggest blue house party ever.we want to spend the day of the final at home with family and freinds.guess someone will use our points(3900) to get a ticket.

ME ME ME ME ME ME. I will box you proper NRB.

squirtyflower said:
Bluemoon115 said:
We've got three times the normal defensive midfield allocation, but because of this our strikers allocation has been cut.

;-P

had an absolute nightmare gettin tickets today FFS !! Had some brekky got on the phone and 15 mins later finally managed to get fookin through and at last got x2 top £60 tickets! 'bout bloody time...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.