Wembley tickets on open sale

noely said:
unbelievable that it hasnt sold out
so if we get to a cup final again this year i hope we dont get the same boo who i cant get a ticket posts

its at wembley against the enemy with all our new players on show after 2 months of no footy why would you not want to get this match
Exactly!

I'm not going - I've stated my reasons why (Bolton away is infinately more important and I will be spending on flight on accomodation for a Champs Lg away when the group stage is announced on 25th August!; others may have just been to America; others may be going to Dublin; others may just be on their own holidays...)!

So this gives those moaning that they couldn't get tickets for the FA Cup semi and final (I went to both) to get off their backsides and get themselves there!

Looks like rags end were also up for general sale... I thought tickets for both clubs would of gone instantly.

noely said:
so if we get to a cup final again this year i hope we dont get the same boo who i cant get a ticket posts

its at wembley against the enemy with all our new players on show after 2 months of no footy why would you not want to get this match

Spot on!!

The reason ticket sales have been slow on both our side and the rags has nothing to do with cost etc, it's about the fear of losing and this applies to both sets of fans, if this had been against any other team these tickets would have gone by now

Niether sets of fans want to go to wembley and end up losing, and I don't believe for one minute that people are trying to kid themselves that this is no more than a glorified freindly,

It is a derby for fucks sake!!!!

noely said:

This I wouldn't miss it for the world another derby at Wembley wow not like tickets prices are dear either £20 come on blues :)

tasker said:
where does it say there on open sale?
MCFC website<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:52 pm --<br /><br />
davefrombury said:
The website says for anyone with previous purchase history so its not really on open sale ?
Oh sorry i should have said they are on open sale to any city fan who has previously bought a ticket !!!is that better ?

I don't think the reason is the fear of defeat. If we lose I reckon I will be annoyed for a few hours. If we had lost the semi then I would have been gutted for weeks.

Paul lakes testimonial wasn't that exciting.

However we must have 20,000 fans who go to games on an ad hoc basis who cudnt go to the semi or final so I would have thought at least half of these would be keen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.