Wembley tickets on open sale

SWP's back said:
McKenzie'sGoalWasBetter said:
SWP's back said:
Really? Thats brand new information. Thanks.

According to their website.

Sarcasm not a strobe suit?

And Ryan, if you're gonna be embarrassed then I suggest you man the fuck up and don't don't project your personal insecurities onto the rest of us.

Strobe Suit? Like a flashing suit?
A wee bit stoned, so didnt really catch the sarcasm, but there you go, eh!

SWP's back said:
According to their website.

Sarcasm not a strobe suit?

And Ryan, if you're gonna be embarrassed then I suggest you man the fuck up and don't don't project your personal insecurities onto the rest of us.

Strobe Suit? Like a flashing suit?
A wee bit stoned, so didnt really catch the sarcasm, but there you go, eh!
Strobe suits are all the rage down our way mate. ;-)

Strobe suits are all the rage down our way mate. ;-)[/quote]

I had an Aerodescent suit, a few years ago now, but a real head turner at the time.

We are,we are, we are The Mods

danburge82 said:
ryan1985 said:
SWP's back said:
No, to be considered one of the top teams in Europe we have to win things regularly.

You seem more obsessed with what others think that you are with the fact you're going to see a game you are looking forward to.

You got the same seat in the east side you had in the semi?
Is this a 'u sound like a red' comment?

We havent been in the charity sheild for 42 years and people can be arsed going, its £25 F**KIN JOKERS!
£25 to get a match ticket, to get down there, to eat and drink throughout the whole day? Or is it more than that? It's £25 I'll be putting towards a flight somehwere in Europe when we find out who we've got in the group stage of the Chamions League!
the expense isn't an issue to me,infact i wouldn't go if it was for free

For all thos people who can't go to the 'swamp' because of their loyalty points, or because infact it's about 52 quid for a ticket, are missing out here.

It's £25 + £68.50 (on the train) or even - £16 on megabus from shudehill to victoria. - £6.60 on the tube and what 30 quid on drink?

60-70 quid on a day out. Why do people need to spend 60-70 quid on alcohol and food is beyond me. Take a packed lunch and some extras.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.