Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also looking for 1, I've bought off people here before who can vouch for my authenticity and reliability as a buyer.

No pisstake offers or bogus tickets please.

I have a genuine ticket for sale, its a £30 ticket that the person I bought it for can't attend due to daughter's imminent baby arrival.

Message on here if interested, please.

Loads asking for spares on here, whats to say that the buyer then takes advantage of the face value price off a Bluemooner then flogs it on to someone else at a handsome profit ? Be careful peeps !

thats the only thing that worries me about sellling on here, tbh, I have had to pay way over the odds in the past, which I fucking hated, tbh.

the ticket I have is a £30 one, I had to go Carlisle on train to pick it up, so i only want reimbursing (£20) so £50 isnt ripping anybody off, is it?

GazNash said:
thats the only thing that worries me about sellling on here, tbh, I have had to pay way over the odds in the past, which I fucking hated, tbh.

the ticket I have is a £30 one, I had to go Carlisle on train to pick it up, so i only want reimbursing (£20) so £50 isnt ripping anybody off, is it?
I think thats fair enough mate - problem is, how do you know that the buyer isnt playing on your good nature and Forum rules and selling it for £100 or whatever to a non Bluemooner ?

I've PM'd you GazNash.

I agree The Ox, it can be frustrating. Equally frustrating for the buyer, how do you know if you're getting a legitimate ticket?

For myself, I've got a City tattoo, sky blue blood etc. Ive just worked abroad and other things which means I havent got enough loyalty points. I'd never, ever, charge over the odds for a fellow blue. We're like a family

GazNash said:
I have a genuine ticket for sale, its a £30 ticket that the person I bought it for can't attend due to daughter's imminent baby arrival.

Message on here if interested, please.

a pal of mine is after one if its still going will ring him now

I have the receipt of purchase from the club, and the original intended recepient.

I hate being ripped off, loads of genuine fans can't afford season tickets and the like, but I know who I would rather give ticket too, someone i know won't just flog it to the next available highest bidder.
Maybe i should ask for receipt of train ticket, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.