Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 1 concession ticket spare owes me £50 if you want it pm me no time wasters if you are worried about it being one of the robbed ones you can pick it up from my house

guvnor22002 said:
i have 1 concession ticket spare owes me £50 if you want it pm me no time wasters if you are worried about it being one of the robbed ones you can pick it up from my house

how much you want mate? and what does it mean 'concession'

Hi if anyone is still looking for a ticket i have just maganged to get two club wembely tickets im having one but the other is goin spear. i want 140 for it first come first serve. PM if your intresed

mancitymick said:
andrewh9876 said:
Just got screwed out of my tickets this morning(long story) and need any if thats possible. Bit of a longshot but pm me or text me 07896697037 if you have any. Cheers

Spill the beans?
...bout 5ft 7 brown envelope knockoff postie uniform rat under nose and scouse !!!

robbieb28 said:
Hi if anyone is still looking for a ticket i have just maganged to get two club wembely tickets im having one but the other is goin spear. i want 140 for it first come first serve. PM if your intresed

Think you may have missed the small print when you clicked onto the Tickets and Travel section

Ticket and travel exchange
Sort out tickets and lifts here. Face value only for tickets please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.