Wembley visits as a Blue - How Many?

8 started 81 Cup Final and replay. Missed CS vs rags. All the trips with the ferry ended in a win, except the 1st 81 (1-1). Going by plaine was the only option yesterday, so you can all blame me.

10 of the last 11, missed the scum charity shield due to holiday and after yesterdays crap journey and crap game I will do what most other blues did yesterday and not bother again with the CS at Wembley should we qualify.

Play it elsewhere or even abroad and I would probably go but they have overdone Wembley, down to the semi finals being there as well which means that if you win the FA cup you have to go three times in a few months. It is no longer special for FA Cup Winners imo

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEYeUDDsVbs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEYeUDDsVbs</a>

Lets watch the last time we won the CS.........at Villa Park 2012. - cheer ourselves up!!

danebanksheik said:
10 of the last 11, missed the scum charity shield due to holiday and after yesterdays crap journey and crap game I will do what most other blues did yesterday and not bother again with the CS at Wembley should we qualify.

Play it elsewhere or even abroad and I would probably go but they have overdone Wembley, down to the semi finals being there as well which means that if you win the FA cup you have to go three times in a few months. It is no longer special for FA Cup Winners imo

Simon....you say 10 out of the last 11 but shouldn't that be 9.89 seeing as u missed the first 10 minutes yesterday? Wink wink

Semi v rags
Final v stoke
Final v wigan (did not enjoy experience)

Had tickets for sunderland but ended up watching charlie and the chocolate factory instead!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.