Wembley was buzzing

Re: Wembley was buzzing

Beating Chavski over two legs and fucking Fulham at home hardly makes them world beaters but the arrogant bastards were believing their own hype might be. We battered the twats in the second half. Can't wait to hear what excuses they will be trotting out on Sunday Supplement tomorrow.

From a Leicester City fan,

Congratulations, you deserve to beat UTD at Wembley.

The Poznan the players did after the final whistle was top draw.

Go on and win the cup. Enjoy.

Pam said:
Beating Chavski over two legs and fucking Fulham at home hardly makes them world beaters but the arrogant bastards were believing their own hype might be. We battered the twats in the second half. Can't wait to hear what excuses they will be trotting out on Sunday Supplement tomorrow.
I was thinking exactly the same about sunday supplement should be interesting!

Utterly depressed I just couldn't afford the time or money to go, offered a couple of tickets too. I hope the two blues that went in mine and the missus' place were giving it their all. Managed to have a quick word with my mum on the phone after kick off and I could hear Blue Moon belting out loud and proud. You're all a credit to the club, well fucking done lads :) Lets take that support to every game till the end of the season and secure top 4!

rallyraid said:
From a Leicester City fan,

Congratulations, you deserve to beat UTD at Wembley.

The Poznan the players did after the final whistle was top draw.

Go on and win the cup. Enjoy.

Cheers mate. Good on you.

Immensely proud to be a Blue today and can say that I was there and part of it... Awesome.

It was brilliant - lost my voice and my knees are killing me and then we got back on the motorbike and blasted back to Leeds. Just settling down to watch the game again.

One of the best days of my life.

The atmosphere was brilliant from us today. My voice has gone but it was worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.