Wembley Weekend Live Updates!

jrb

Let's get the ball rolling. :-)

Just leaving Piccadilly Station now on the Virgin train. Should be in London in 2 hours.

First scoop of the weekend.

Here's to Manchester City, Shelkh Mansour, Bobby, the players, the fans, an FA. Cup win, Moyes and his 6 year contract. :-)

jrb said:
Let's get the ball rolling. :-)

Just leaving Piccadilly Station now on the Virgin train. Should be in London in 2 hours.

First scoop of the weekend.

Here's to Manchester City, Shelkh Mansour, Bobby, the players, the fans, an FA. Cup win, Moyes and his6 year contract. :-)

Have a good journey bud, will be stepping through the doors of the Green Man at 09:30am tomorrow.. Cant wait

Just waiting for my dad to pick me up in Falkirk. Staying at my uncles in Manchester tonight then we will be joining the convoy down to wembley tomorrow morning.

gomoich said:
Just waiting for my dad to pick me up in Falkirk. Staying at my uncles in Manchester tonight then we will be joining the convoy down to wembley tomorrow morning.

And it's going to be some convoy- I reckon 65,000 -70,000 Blues at the game.

On the 13:35 Virgin train out of Piccadilly today. Was gonna do some work before I left but it ain't happening. Might watch the 2011 DVD instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.