Wembley Weekend Live Updates!

kippax_blueboy said:
Getting the train in the morning first thing into Euston.

How do you get from Euston to Wembley?

I'll ask at Euston.

Beware of engineering works in the euston area mate, best bet is to get on the Bakerloo line and go to wembley central or make your way to Marylebone station and get the overground Chiltern Railway to Wembley Stadium, which is best if your going to the Green man.. If you want to plan just go online .. Transport for london and it will tell youeverything you need to know about engineering works and routes etc. Good luck

Most London Midland trains out of Euston tomorrow will be stopping at Wembley Central. Takes about 10 mins.

Just put the bags down in the Hotel room.(Ibis Hotel, Wembley)

Looking out the window, Wembley Stadium straight ahead and in full view.

Off to the Green Man Tonight for a few scoops and a sing song.

jrb said:

Just the man jrb. Could you and your good lady cover the garden in tarpaulin as rain is expected today and all tomorrow. I don't want dirty shoes

jrb said:

You're a bastard for starting this thread and I'm seriously considering banning you

*goes back to sulking as he's still in work*

Sitting in work waiting for my FA Cup final shirt to be delivered!! (I hope it comes!)

Not doing any work just sitting in front of my laptop.

Cant wait till tomoz setting off at 7.30 with scarves hanging out the car windows!!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Sitting in work waiting for my FA Cup final shirt to be delivered!! (I hope it comes!)

Not doing any work just sitting in front of my laptop.

Cant wait till tomoz setting off at 7.30 with scarves hanging out the car windows!!

Don't worry Squirty mate, I''ve just opened another Beer while resting on the bed. Cheers matey.

I''ll have a word with the Landlord tonight.

Any Blues meeting up in London this eve? I fancy a couple of sherbets after work to warm up for tomorrow. Euston Tap or Bree Louise, maybe, both of which serve top notch ale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.