Wembley Weekend Live Updates!

Blue Til Death said:
jrb said:
Let's get the ball rolling. :-)

Just leaving Piccadilly Station now on the Virgin train. Should be in London in 2 hours.

First scoop of the weekend.

Here's to Manchester City, Shelkh Mansour, Bobby, the players, the fans, an FA. Cup win, Moyes and his6 year contract. :-)

Have a good journey bud, will be stepping through the doors of the Green Man at 09:30am tomorrow.. Cant wait

You will have to, opens at 10 (-;

Yes PB.

Making a weekend of it.

Sat with the Mrs. Train flying along. Table and window seat.

Tucking into some sandwiches and another beer. Shame! Not far from Birmingham.

Life is good.

the goats backside said:
Blue Til Death said:
jrb said:

Just leaving Piccadilly Station now on the Virgin train. Should be in London in 2 hours.

Here's to Manchester City, Shelkh Mansour, Bobby, the players, the fans, an FA. Cup win, Moyes and his6 year contract. :-)

Have a good journey bud, will be stepping through the doors of the Green Man at 09:30am tomorrow.. Cant wait

You will have to, opens at 10 (-;

;-)) Stepping onto the premises then and queuing for a beer or a cheeky nip from the 5th in my back pocket

spacecadet said:
gomoich said:
Just waiting for my dad to pick me up in Falkirk. Staying at my uncles in Manchester tonight then we will be joining the convoy down to wembley tomorrow morning.

And it's going to be some convoy- I reckon 65,000 -70,000 Blues at the game.

I think you are getting a bit too giddy<br /><br />-- Fri May 10, 2013 10:00 am --<br /><br />
jrb said:
Yes PB.

Making a weekend of it.

Life is good.

are you sure you ain't on a plane, only asking

BringBackSwales said:
spacecadet said:
gomoich said:
Just waiting for my dad to pick me up in Falkirk. Staying at my uncles in Manchester tonight then we will be joining the convoy down to wembley tomorrow morning.

And it's going to be some convoy- I reckon 65,000 -70,000 Blues at the game.

I think you are getting a bit too giddy

-- Fri May 10, 2013 10:00 am --

jrb said:
Yes PB.

Making a weekend of it.

Life is good.

are you sure you ain't on a plane, only asking

Perfectly serious mate- City are picking up virtually every ticket not allocated to Wigan and a lot, even on here have managed to get hold of Wigan end tickets.

Just past Wembley. Pulling into Euston. London weather. Overcast, low cloud, brightish, dry. :-)

Question for you lads! - Now i'm not a "shirty" but i'm going to the game tomorrow and due to the occasion i'm thinking do i dust down last seasons title winning shirt and wear our colours with pride, or do i do the normal and not wear a city shirt to the game?

Churchill123 said:
Question for you lads! - Now i'm not a "shirty" but i'm going to the game tomorrow and due to the occasion i'm thinking do i dust down last seasons title winning shirt and wear our colours with pride, or do i do the normal and not wear a city shirt to the game?

Why would you not, you dont wanna be mixed in with the 25,000 minority do ya!!!!!

jrb said:

Here's to Manchester City, Shelkh Mansour, Bobby, the players, the fans, an FA. Cup win, Moyes and his 6 year contract. :-)

Well Bobby Manc looked pretty chilled out last night in Gusto Alderley Edge. Looks like all his family have travelled over for the game!

Good luck to all - I'll be at the roundabout from 1

Getting the train in the morning first thing into Euston.

How do you get from Euston to Wembley?

I'll ask at Euston.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.