Wembley Weekend Live Updates!

Couldn't sleep, up feed the dogs and go through my routine, shirt, jeans, lucky pants, lucky socks, and well worn trainers....polish my head then getting picked up at 09:30am

CTWD

Absolutely shattered after no sleep

Never mind. Can have a nap on the train down

Hamann Pineapple said:
OK 3 hours kip, what would be a safe time to start drinking ?

i got two hours kip mate. DER bow in the fridge looks soooooh tempting, but i,m gonna be a good boy and abstain....altho that sounds bad.to be fair.

watching the street killing time.
Catching the 11:46 and will be at the station for 12:30.

Kicked off big time in Ruislip. Thought it would be a trouble free weekend but oh no major disturbance. Come down for breakfast feeling rather fragile after last nights cider marathon feeling a mixture of nerves, anxiety, excitement and a hangover. We made our way to our lucky table which we'd used for our previous Wembley visits, we made approached the buffet style breakfast lay out and it's all there in its splendour eggs, bacon, sausages the lot a feast fit for a king on this fine day. Then the mood changed for the worst, one of the party was at the toast making conveyor type machine when suddenly the said machine stopped working with his bread which was soon to be toast trapped inside, no excuses, you can't have a fry up without toast, as he looked around for back up from us who were all pissing ourselves at his dilemma, we'd done our toast, he summoned the waitress who was struggling to understand his still drunken Mancunian accent, she was offering to make his toast in the kitchen and bring it to his table but he's having none of it, then a chorus of you mard bastard broke out, funny, he then retreated without his toast and is now on the bog pebble dashing the sides, enjoy your day blues, but be careful of toast making machines.

a4ahajez.jpg

Leaving in an hour, but first a beer soaker upper.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.