Wembley Weekend Live Updates!

Re: Friday Night Pre Final Updates from Traveling Blues

Yea,come on Blues,I saw a few car loads with flags out of window heading down M6 earlier today....also a weather report is a must !!! Well first thing in morning for the weather will do !!!

weather in west london now is bright and breezy ..but forecast for tomorrow afternoon ain't too good, light showers and cold, will have to do the Poznan to keep warm.

Sat in my front room watching the cricket and trying to summon up the energy to go for a dump

Live fucking live! I'm just heading into the ta pan Chinese Uxbridge, I'm fooking starving! £17 buffet it's getting g demolished

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
About to set of with Roj train back Sunday on me Todd.
Arrived in Luton from Belfast. Staying over in Watford. Head down to Wembley about 10 in the morning. Green man then the roundabout to soak up the atnosphere. Buzzin.

In the Spoons absolutely obliterated on Stella surrounded by City fans.

philtenerife said:
That's it !!!!!! finally arrived in London after 12 hours on coach from Inverness - what time does the green man open ??

10 am

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.