Wenger anyone?

The Fat el Hombre said:
He's always sticking his oar in about us and I dunno if he'd fancy it, but if he did, then fuck yea I'd go for Wenger. As long as he doesn't turn the team too soft like he's done with Arsenal. Who knows what Wenger could achieve with vast amounts of cash?

As for him wanting to slowly build a team and ADUG wanting quick success - that's bollocks. They'd have sacked HUghes by now if they weren't patient, Wenger would fit perfectly
It doesn't make sense to sack Hughes now though. No big name manager will come to us right now, we will have to wait until Summer, so there is no point getting a stop gap. The season is over, bar the UEFA Cup, which Hughes is doing alright in. It makes no sense to sack him now, so i don't think it highlights their patience tbh.

Wenger won't come here anyway

I was readying the smells like piccy until I saw it was from GB. Now that is interesting.......

Wenger yes or no?

churchill_dog.jpg

Oh yes.

AntonDonJuan said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
He's always sticking his oar in about us and I dunno if he'd fancy it, but if he did, then fuck yea I'd go for Wenger. As long as he doesn't turn the team too soft like he's done with Arsenal. Who knows what Wenger could achieve with vast amounts of cash?

As for him wanting to slowly build a team and ADUG wanting quick success - that's bollocks. They'd have sacked HUghes by now if they weren't patient, Wenger would fit perfectly
It doesn't make sense to sack Hughes now though. No big name manager will come to us right now, we will have to wait until Summer, so there is no point getting a stop gap. The season is over, bar the UEFA Cup, which Hughes is doing alright in. It makes no sense to sack him now, so i don't think it highlights their patience tbh.

scolari would be a top stop- gap

after all the grief he's given us in the papers this year?
i can't see it.
dont get me wrong, i'd love wenger at city. how many times has he made a bad signing? 2 maybe 3 in all his years at arsenal. thats who you want spending our millions.
And he would get the team playing nice fluent, passing football. He maybe a bit soft at times, but we have vincent kompany for the dirty work.

I hope that ADUG waits untill we have seen how far we can get in the Uefa, before making any decision on next years maneger.

If we are sent out, then they might aswell bring in their own guy in asap, and if that turns out to be Wenger then that would suit me just fine.

AntonDonJuan said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Wenger won't come here anyway

Yea I know all that. I want Hughes here til the end of the seaosn, then have a look at what we have(n't) achieved and who's available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.