Wenger Wont Rule Out City Move....

Oh, come on, people!! Hasn't Arsene been linked with every top flight team in 'crisis' for the last few seasons?? Oh, by the way, he ALWAYS refuses to 'rule himself out'!

The tabloids could just use a story from x years ago and just change the name of the team!

I admire the man's footballing nous incredibly, but he IS a little predictable these days...

bizzbo said:
bigga, you really think that Wenger might be less than truthful in his comments? like, he is getting his own back on Hughes, twisting the knife for the hell of it? perish the thought.

LOL!! Of course he relishes the plight of an 'enemy'! But, at the same time, he won't enjoy the same type of freedom he enjoys at Le Arse, in the sense that everything is familiar to him there.

He won't move. He bleats the same things every year. He just loves the attention!

Bigga said:
bizzbo said:
bigga, you really think that Wenger might be less than truthful in his comments? like, he is getting his own back on Hughes, twisting the knife for the hell of it? perish the thought.

LOL!! Of course he relishes the plight of an 'enemy'! But, at the same time, he won't enjoy the same type of freedom he enjoys at Le Arse, in the sense that everything is familiar to him there.

He won't move. He bleats the same things every year. He just loves the attention!

He does but if he has any enthusiasm left in him he needs to change club. The old days of wenger vs fergie were my favourite if he brought that to city along with his football wow.

But he wont come he has it too good at arsenal, and will just settle for 3rd or 4th and a good run in the chumps league every season.

scottyboi said:
Bigga said:

He does but if he has any enthusiasm left in him he needs to change club. The old days of wenger vs fergie were my favourite if he brought that to city along with his football wow.

But he wont come he has it too good at arsenal, and will just settle for 3rd or 4th and a good run in the chumps league every season.

I agree with every word.

scottyboi said:
Its sad seeing a great manager going stale and bitter. I would have wenger over any manager in the world.

Same here.

Pam said:
scottyboi said:
Its sad seeing a great manager going stale and bitter. I would have wenger over any manager in the world.

Same here.

He is clearly unhappy and his own stubborn attitude is ruining him. If arsenal had our finances they would be unstoppable.

Alex Ferguson also hasn't ruled himself out of a move.
Neither has Mourinho.
Or Phil Brown.
Or Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.