Went to Church today or it sounded like it.

m27 said:
1978blue said:
umbelievable!

If a band is allowed into the ground I cannot be held responsible for my actions.

The same applies to music being played after goals.

Watching the steady encroachment of "cheese" into our "Matchday experience" I wouldnt even be surprised any more.

I would join you in revolution.

It was a shocking atmosphere yesterday, but to be honest on a miserable wet Sunday lunchtime in a game that failed to inspire it was difficult to get anything going. I do think City fans are often waiting for us to score these days rather than getting behind them from the start. But I think we can still get a good atmosphere going and get behind the players, just need them to play a bit better as well. But we are 2nd in the league, not playing particularly well and the atmosphere hasn't been too bad apart from yesterday. City away at Southampton 0-0 2004, awful game, best chance when City played on with the Southampton 'keeper injured and still missed. Worse than yesterday definitely.

what is it about posters on this website constantly wanting to slag are fans off? Is having a good team making you miserable as you dont have alot to moan about football wise?

In my defence.... Seen as I didnt sing or get to giddy!
I arrived home in the UK at 7.30am yesterday after a long haul flight from Sri Lanka via Abu Dhabi (13hours in total) through two major thunder storms and a Monsoon over India making the flight a flight from hell. I arrived in the house at around 9am and left for the game at 11.30am meaning I had 2.5hours to drop off my gear, sort a few bits out and get to the ground. I was fecking tired having not slept since 3am Saturday morning UK time, and having an over enthusiastic 6 year old excited to see his dad after two weeks away didnt help matters.
But.... I will remember next time that I MUST sing and get excited! Surely though it was enough I was there? Tbh I really couldnt be arsed going but the lad mithered me into it. Sri Lanka was good though if you're interested, although kicking myself I dind buy the watch I wanted in Abu Dhabi, could have saved myself £600! You learn eh.
1000 lines for me if it helps though "I must sing regardless, I must sing regardless..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.